Alpha-amylase & Papain Syrup: ADIPEPTINE Liquid is helpful in making the person comfortable from digestive problems including indigestion, flatulence, anorexia, heartburn, as well as post-meal abdominal distension. Various nutrients including starch, carbohydrates, and fats are digested with the help of this medication. The composition of the medication totally acts on digestive disorders and treats digestive problems. Dyspepsia is an indigestion problem that affects the lifestyle of the person. Flatulence is when there is a gas in the stomach making the person uncomfortable. Anorexia is an eating disorder when the person does not have a balanced diet and includes meals of his own. These problems lead to digestive disorders affecting the life of the person.
100 ml of our quality-based syrup contains the following composition :
- Essential Enzyme Papain (60 mg)
- Essential Amino Acid
- L- Lysine Hydrochloride (15 mg)
- Essential Vitamins
- Niacinamide (3 mg)
- Thiamine Mononitrate (1 mg)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (0.75 mg)
All the seven compositions present in Alpha-amylase & Papain Syrup help in treating the digestive disorders of the person. With the help of this medication the proteins, fats, and carbohydrates are digested. All the indigestion-related issues are treated with the help of medication curing the problems of the stomach. The infections including diarrhea, allergies, etc which are caused due to indigestion problems are treated with the help of this medication. If the person feels his stomach is full all the time then the intake of this medication helps in treating the problem.
Uses Of Alpha-amylase & Papain Syrup
The intake of the medication helps the person to treat the digestive problems of the stomach including flatulence, anorexia, indigestion, heartburn, etc, The essential nutrients which are required by the body are easily digested with the help of this medication. For the person suffering from digestive problems, the medication acts as a digestive aid helping him to treat his digestive disorders including indigestion. If the person is suffering from stomach fullness then also the intake of the medication provides relief.
Directions For Use
For the best use of the medication, the person is advised to take it with the measuring cup available after shaking it properly. The dose and the duration of the medication depend on the medical condition of the person. To avoid stomach problems it is best to take the medication after meals or as suggested by the doctor.
Side Effects Of Alpha-amylase & Papain Syrup
There are no side effects found after the use of the medication, still, if the person experiences some difficulty during the ongoing treatment of this medication then he is advised to consult the doctor.
Precautions To Be Taken
Following are some of the precautions that are to be taken care of during the treatment of this medication :
- During the treatment of this medication, the person is advised to sleep with his head elevated at least 6 inches above the feet to avoid adverse effects.
- If the person is suffering from an indigestion problem then he is advised to include probiotics, prebiotics, and plenty of fluid in his diet.
- To prevent the persistence of the indigestion problem the person is advised to limit the consumption of alcohol during the treatment of this medication.
- Before the use of the medication, the person is advised to inform the doctor if he is already taking any other drugs including herbal supplements, prescriptions, non-prescription medications, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- In which conditions should the person stay cautious while undergoing the treatment of Alpha-amylase & Papain Syrup?
Before the use of the medication, the person is advised to inform the doctor if he has swallowing problems or other stomach problems. The pregnant woman is also considered to take the medication only if prescribed by the doctor so as to avoid harm to the fetus.
- What will happen if the person misses the dose?
If the person misses the dose then he is advised not to panic and should take the dose as soon as remembered. But if the person remembers the missed dose at the next scheduled time then it is advised to skip the missed dose and take the scheduled dose to prevent the doubling of the dose.
There are no reviews yet.