Carminative Mixture With Digestive Enzymes – KETHEL DROPS is used for treating the digestive disorders of children. The children suffering from digestion problems including flatulence, abdominal spasms, etc are treated with the help of this medication. The intake of the medication helps in treating indigestion, flatulence (gas), and colic pain. When the stomach is not able to digest the food then the problem of indigestion occurs.
15 ml Of Our Carminative Mixture With Digestive Enzymes Contains the Following Composition :
- Fungal Diastase Ip (1:1200) 33.33 mg
- Fungal Diastase Derived From Aspergillus Orzyae (Digests not less than 40 gm of Cooked Starch)
- Pepsin Ip (1:3000) 5 mg
The children suffering from digestive disorders including indigestion, gas, etc are treated with the help of this medication. The medication also helps in providing relief from bloating and constipation. The digestion of the child is improved with the help of this medication.
Uses Of Carminative Mixture With Digestive Enzymes
The composition of the medication helps in providing relief to the child suffering from digestive disorders including indigestion, and flatulence (gas). The child suffering from stomach pain and a stomach ulcer can take the help of this medication. The child suffering from gastric problems can get relief after the intake of this medication. The medication helps the child in providing relief from digestive tract problems.
Directions For Use
As the medication is available for the children so it is advised to give 2.5 ml of the drops immediately after the meals or as directed by the doctor.
Side Effects Of Carminative Mixture With Digestive Enzymes
Although there are no side effects that can occur but still if the person thinks that the child is becoming uncomfortable after the use of the medication then he is advised to consult the doctor.
Precautions To Be Taken
As the body of the children is very sensitive so it is advised to consider the following precautions:
- To avoid the adverse effects it is advised to keep the child hydrated by increasing his liquid intake on the regular basis.
- Before giving the medication to the child it is advised to inform the doctor if the child is allergic to the contents of the medication.
- If the child is using any of the other medications then the person is advised to inform the doctor before giving this medication.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can the child suffering from a kidney problem take a Carminative Mixture With Digestive Enzymes?
If the child is suffering from kidney problems then it is advised to consult the doctor. The medication is only to be given if suggested by the doctor.
- Will the child become addicted to this medication?
No, the child will not become addicted to this medication but it is best to give the medication as long as advised by the doctor.